CAREERS WITH FBD
Senior Personal Lines Underwriting Co-ordinator
Location: FBD House, Bluebell, Dublin 12
Experience: See Description
To coordinate personal lines team output and activities in order to ensure service levels are achieved and business quality strategies are implemented.
- Managing and reporting on business quality within the personal lines team
- Present to and influence senior management
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to implement new product features and enhancements
- Provide technical expertise and end to end management of business quality activities
- Provide technical expertise to other staff members by direct involvement negotiation
- Manage team work distribution and reporting on referrals, renewals and business quality activities
- Strong focus on Governance controls
- Audit experience
- Ensure SLA and CPC targets are met on all work activities
- Review and implement process efficiencies in conjunction with other areas of the organisation
- Ensure appropriate operational procedures are in place for all key activities
- Oversee coaching and QA feedback process within PL team and where feedback is required to other business areas
- Act as a key referral point to resolve technical and queries
- Contribute to pricing, product and project activities from a technical perspective
The successful candidate will have the ability to develop and maintain customer relationships and will be able to demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills. They must be ambitious and energetic in their approach to their work and possess a positive outlook.
You will have:
- Minimum 5 years underwriting experience
- ACII qualified - or working to attain ACII qualification
- Strategic perspective
- Detailed technical understanding of personal lines insurance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative and an active desire to develop knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and decision making skills with a demonstrated record in building working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to identify and implement internal control structures where applicable
- Ability to provide excellent service to all customers and meet deadlines as required
- Excellent keyboard skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and an underwriting application
This role is being offered on a permanent contract.
Applications, quoting reference, Senior Personal Lines Underwriting Co-ordinator with CV should be forwarded by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 22nd April 2019.
FBD is an equal opportunities employer