CAREERS WITH FBD
Location: FBD House, Bluebell, Dublin 12
Experience: See Description
FBD Insurance is looking for a UX Designer to create dynamic designs and experiences that meet our customers’ needs. The right candidate will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of projects is desirable.
Ultimately, you will make our digital experiences more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Assist the UX Lead in conducting user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet business and user requirements.
- Analyse all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into new designs.
- Produce wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows.
- Help to create clean and simple user-centred designs.
- Work with developers, designers and business analysts to build user-friendly mobile-first designs.
- Keep up to date with competitor products and industry trends.
- Assist the UX Lead in creating design rationale and specifications
- A good working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- 2 -4 years of experience in a professional UX design/research role.
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows.
- Command over a range of qualitative research methods and comfort with quantitative concepts.
- Ability to find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- A passion for UX and UI design.
- Experience with mobile and responsive design.
- Experience of user research and usability testing is highly desirable.
To apply, please send your CV quoting "19-R-052 UX Designer" to the Recruitment Team and we will be in contact.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
FBD is an equal opportunities employer