CAREERS WITH FBD
The Customer Documentation Manager will coordinate documentation requirements across all on-going projects ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are involved, requirement s are obtained within project timelines and that the combined requirements result in documentation output of a high standard which is in line with FBD’s expected levels of quality and look and feel.
Act as a gatekeeper to documentation change ensuring an understanding of how documentation sits together and the links/shared content between various documents.
· Ensure that documentation produced is consistent with FBD overall look and feel in terms of presentation and brand alignment, ensures contract certainty consistent and is customer focused and compliant.
· Take a leadership role in the delivery of the documentation used by the Company and how this documentation interacts with the various administration systems.
· Facilitate collaborative workshops to develop business requirements, including impact analysis, for necessary changes and ensure involvement and sign off by all relevant parties
· Lead the documentation work-stream on all projects proactively monitoring its overall progress, ensuring appropriate levels of quality, adherence to timelines and budget, anticipating and resolving issues and managing risks.
· Develop integrated processes with IT, underwriting, compliance, marketing, claims, customer support and the heads of customer units to ensure organisational capability to create, maintain and deliver documents to meet the operational needs of the business.
· Maintain the centralised document management repository and relevant version control
· Investigate, understand and develop/recommend process controls within the department relating to both systemised and manual documentation and underwriting processes.
· Responsibility for overseeing the management of UW errors to ensure that they are successfully resolved in line with Company policies and procedures.
· Manage, maintain and ensure the correct version controls are in place on all manual Documentation on the UW SharePoint site.
· Prepare and hold a quarterly documentation forum as a method of communicating relevant document items with stakeholder
Respond to and deal with operational issues on documentation, either through error, BAU or project process
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, organised, enthusiastic with attention to detail and an ability to work to standards which require a high degree of accuracy and possess:
· Project Management qualifications and skills with five plus year’s industry experience
· Proven ability in being able to gain consensus, develop and progress agreed documentation change.
· Excellent communication skills, positive, outgoing and be able to work within agreed procedures and to standards.
· An understanding of Insurance and Insurance documentation
· A genuine passion for developing a customer focused vision
· Strong copywriting and editorial skills with strong aptitude and experience of “Plain English” style writing.
· The ability to work as part of a high performing team.
· Previous experiencing in reviewing and assessing weaknesses in automated or manual processes.
· Understanding of the importance of an audit trail and how to demonstrate the completion of processes etc.
To apply, please send your CV quoting "20-R-067 Documentation Manager" to email@example.com
FBD is an equal opportunities employer.