CAREERS WITH FBD
Customer Insights & Analytics Manager
Location: FBD House, Bluebell, Dublin 12
Experience: See Description
This is an exciting new role and an opportunity for the right person to show-case the power of unlocking data to drive FBD Insurance’s growth objectives.
Working with the Marketing Function, the right candidate will work with other functions (particularly IT and Sales) and external agencies to unlock and communicate insights to drive quote generation, CPQ (cost per quote) and other commercial metrics.
The candidate should be ambitious and keen to develop strong insights that push boundaries and move the FBD brand forward. The right candidate will be a passionate and energetic champion of data and insights to generate a return on investment, identify opportunities to drive commercial growth and improve customer satisfaction
- Customer data interrogation & access planning:
- Working with IT and underwriting to productionise and optimise segmentations for car and home policies and quote performance and to derive insights to inform activity planning and contact strategy, execution and review.
- Working with IT and underwriting to develop segmentations for Business and Agri to drive growth.
- Propose and track the optimum method of contact (outbound call/SMS/e-Zine) for leads.
- Customer buying research lead:
- Be the lead for insight derivation to inform strategy regarding customer buying trends using all tools available, incl. Google Analytics, quote and sale tracking, etc.
- Media modelling management:
- Develop and maintain an on-going dashboard providing insights to media planning, execution and review to support the MMM (media marketing model) which is currently in place.
- Extend modelling and analytics to full marketing mix, incl. contact strategy, sponsorships, etc. to continuously challenge the strategy.
- Consent management and tracking
- Develop and manage a consent tracking including cost metrics and align and activity to derive insights to guide strategy and planning.
- CRM campaign leadership & reporting
- Manage portfolio CRM system planning and tracking for the full marketing portfolio for key cross-sell/winback/QNTU/prospect campaigns.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Contribute to the broader strategic brand conversation and drive consumer centric thinking ensuring that consumer insight is at the centre of everything we do.
- Demonstrate relentless focus on measurement & effectiveness across marketing activity and budgets. Take action to ensure marketing delivers best the return on investment.
- Honours degree in market research/maths/statistics/science or equivalent 3rd level qualification.
- High analytical acumen with ability to drive and translate insights into relevant strategies and tactics for execution.
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role, although experience doesn’t have to be limited to Insurance and/or Financial Services sectors.
- Candidate must have be self-motivated, detail-oriented and has experience to work on their own initiative as well as a commercial understanding of the importance and contribution of insights.
- The position requires someone with excellent analytical and data querying skills, strong communication and influencing skills.
- Strong knowledge of databases and/or query languages, SQL, MS Access, Tableau, Power BI, Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Good knowledge of CRM (Microsoft Dynamix) funcitionaality and capability.
- The position requires someone who will ensure that the voice of the consumer is the start and end point for any key decisions.
- Excellent understanding of GDPR rules and regulations.